This 8-day tour is the ultimate package for a short but thorough trip combining the mystery and spirituality of the Tibetan people. Visit the major attractions while giving yourself more time to learn about the local customs and way of life while taking more time to explore the scenic and timeless mountain areas surrounding Lhasa.
- Destnation: Tibet
- Activities: Tours
- Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Region: Tibet
- Best Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Group Size: 02+ Pax
Day 1 KATHMANDU(1300M) – LHASA (3650m)Fly to Lhasa . upon arrival in Lhasa transfer to the Hotel Flora
Day 2-3 IN LHASA.(3650m)Two full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAAR, POTATLA PALACE, DEPRUNG AND SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight in Hotel Flora
Day 4 LHASA -GYANTSE - SIGATSE:Full day picturesque drive along the turquoise lake Yamdrok, crossing over Kampala Pass (4794 M) and the Brahmaputra river (Yarlung Tsangpo) upon arrival sightseeing in Khumbum stupa and Palkhor Monastery and drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 SIGATSE –RONBUK. 08-09 hrs.(5050m)After breakfast visit Tashilumpo Monastery and after lunch scenic drive through the highest point, Gyatchu La pass (5,220m) en route and further drive to Ronbuk. Overnight in Guest house at Ronbuk .
Day 6 RONBUK – SIGATSE, APPROX DRIVE 07 HRS.After breakfast sightseeing to Ronbuk Monastery and excursion in Everest Base camp and after lunch drive to Shigatse. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 SHIGATSE – LHASADrive to Lhasa
Day 8 Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .Lhasa to kathmandu or any onward destination .
Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis
English speaking Tibetan Guide
Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle
Monastery entrance fee
Tibet Travel permit
Sarankot Dhampus HikingThis 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
Duration: 5 Days
Sun Koshi River RaftingBoasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
Duration: 10 to 11 Days
- The latest adrenaline cocktail of choice is Canyoning, an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,…
- Nepal serving as the nexus of Buddhist and Hindu culture and traditions makes an ideal…
- Ever since Eric Valli published a book and made a film on Honey Hunting, it…
- Meditation Centers Meditation has steadily gained popularity over the last decade resulting in numerous centers…
- This 3 day 2 night hiking trip is a Nepalese classic. The path passes through…
- Boasting warm water, the Sun Koshi is know for its foamy water and narrow canyons…
- Public transportation in Nepal can be very stressful and hectic and many may wish to…
- Sport fishing, like hunting receives little attention in Nepal as few Nepalese pursue this leisure…
- Volunteering in Nepal creates a mutually beneficial and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Although a…